We all know that smoothies are healthy and really good for you. The problem though is that making the smoothies and juices we need for optimum health is a challenge because we are all short on time. When you wake up in the morning and you have to work then taking the extra time to make a smoothie with your countertop blender is a really hassle. Not only that but you also need to prep the vegetables and fruits and then clean the blender as well. It would be much easier to simply grab a few some berries and fruits put in your portable blender and just blender a healthy and refreshing smoothie at your desk, in the car or the train when going to work? All this is possible with the best portable blender for smoothies. I will explain what is the best portable blender for smoothies and why!
The benefits of portable rechargeable blenders
- Staying healthy on the go – The schedule of most people these days is very hectic to say the least. People are constantly commuting from place to place and traveling around. But even the most motivated and dedicated people struggle to stay healthy with such a schedule. Juices and smoothies are a fantastic way to maintain a healthy lifestyle on the go and get your daily dose of minerals and vitamins. Portable rechargeable blenders make it much much easier and convenient.
- Save your money – Portable rechargeable blenders also save you money. Instead of having a high calorie and expensive meal at a restaurant, you simply go to the local fruit and veggie market, put the things you want in your blender and drink a fresh smoothie on the spot.
- Weight and size – If you want to carry your smoothie blender with you then it has to be light weight and small. It has to fit into your suitcase and in your purse. When flying on a plane you also need to fit the blender into your checked-in luggage because it is not allowed in the carry-on due to the blades.
- Rechargeable – Of course a portable rechargeable blender has to be rechargeable. Most portable blenders have a USB charger but some have batteries.
- Strength of the motor – Portable rechargeable blenders are obviously not as powerful as countertop blenders. This means the fruits need to be cut into smaller pieces. Some blenders can crush ice really effectively when some milk or juice is added. A portable blender is for traveling so it has different pros and cons then a powerful and sturdy countertop blender.
TENSWALL Portable Blender: The best portable blender for smoothies!
Why choose the TENSWALL portable blender?
High-powered blending – The TENSWALL portable blender has high rotation speed ( 22000 rpm±15%) and 6 stainless steel blades. This combination makes the blender superior than other similar blenders for making smoothies. The consistency and taste of the juice are better due to the high-powered blending ability.
Battery that lasts – The blender comes with the 4000 mAh rechargeable built-in battery and it only takes 3-4 hours to fully charge. This allows you to make 15-20 cups of tasty smoothies and juice. The battery can be recharged with a USB cable!
Easy self-cleaning mode – Washing this blender is super easy and all you need to do is add in some water and press the start button twice to wash.
3 easy steps for making tasty smoothies
- Cut the food into smaller pieces (1×1 inch in diameter). Make sure to add crushed ice not ice cubes.
- Add the fruit into the cup body filled at around 6070%, add some water or milk to about 80%.
- Tighten the cup body and the base, double click the switch, gently shake it at start for better result and enjoy your smoothie.
Frequently asked questions about the Best portable blender for smoothies!
Is the blender portable?
Yes, it is certainly portable!
Does the TENSWALL portable blender blend ice and frozen fruit?
Yes, it does cruch smaller ice cubes and frozen fruit when a bit of milk or water is added.
Can the cup be detached from the base for travel?
No the cup can not be detached from the base for travel.
How many ml does the blender hold?
It can hold about 414 ml or 14 ounces.
Is the blender BPA free?
Yes, the blender is 100% BPA free!
Does the blender fit in a cup holder?
Yes it should fit perfectly in cup holders.