The Razor Electric Scooters E300 are manufactured with the latest technology and is considered to be the most advanced kid’s scooter in the market today. It is a scooter that is eco-friendly and at the same time can give an impressive ride. It is well made, tough and streamlined in its design. This makes it extremely durable. The Razor Electric Scooters E300 are for children of age 12 or older but can be even used by adults.
As the power source is a battery, the Razor Electric Scooters E300, is eco-friendly. It has a two 12 V sealed lead acid battery system, which when fully charged, allows you to ride the scooter continuously for 45 minutes. The battery needs to be charged for 8 to 10 hours once the charge is low. You can then zip on the Razor Electric Scooters E300 at 17 miles per hour. The motor is powerful enough to accommodate weights up to 220 pounds.
The Razor Electric Scooters E300 has an extra wide ten inch pneumatic front and rear tyre which provides for a smooth ride. The tyres are made from polyutherene materials which are both durable and elastic. The scooter is chain driven and of a single speed. Due to this combination, the Razor Electric Scooters E300 will give you a quiet ride. You accelerate or decelerate by means of a twist grip located on the right handle. The Razor Electric Scooters E300 has heavy duty rear brakes as an important safety measure and is operated by controls on the left handle.
The motor and battery of the Razor Electric Scooters E300 are located near the rear wheel. There is an on and off switch located on the left side of the scooter and at the edge of the deck. When you need to use the scooter,all you have to do is, on the switch and a red light indicates that the scooter is charged and ready to go.The battery charging cable is also located on the left side of the deck. For ease in parking,there is a kick stand provided.
The main features of the Razor Electric Scooters E300 are
• They are easy to handle and weighs only 52 pounds.
• There is no noise pollution.
• It is eco-friendly, as the power source is electricity.
• The scooter is very quiet due to its chain driven motor.
• The scooter is sturdily built and can handle weight ranges up to 220 pounds
• The acceleration and braking are simple operations.
• Children from 12 years of age and adults can also use the scooter.
• The battery is capable of being charged 250 – 300 times.
The Razor Electric Scooters E300 is certainly fun to ride. But we need to ensure that adequate precautions are taken by children before they ride the scooter. Helmets, gloves and pads are necessary for a safe ride. They should not ride on the roads or highways by themselves. We should ensure that they use it only in safe areas like parks or areas near our home. All said and done, this scooter is definitely the one to have for your kids.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7056316
- Pure Air Pro Electric Scooter Review
- Ninebot Segway E22E Electric Scooter Review
- The Best Fast Electric Scooters for a Heavy Rider
- Best Folding Electric Scooter With Seat For Adults: Orca Mark Scooter
- High Speed Electric Scooters for Adults: Turbowheel Lightning+
- What is The Best Electric Scooter For Long Commutes