If you are like most people then you also have lots of old stuff in the house that are not in use and just take up empty space. One thing would be to throw these things away but a better option would be to repurpose, reuse and upcycle these things with a little creative DIY. Here are some great ways to do exactly that.
1.Reuse Toilet Paper Rolls to Organize Chords and Cables!
A great way to organize your chords and cables in a simple way!
2. Turn Old Credit Cards Into Guitar Picks
If you like to play the guitar and have old credit cards laying around then make guitar picks out of them!
3. Upcycle Old Light Bulbs Into Candles
A great upcycle idea for making absolutely awesome candles!
4. Repurpose Unused CD Holders Into Bagel Storage
If you have CD holders around for back in the days when CD-s were used then make them into bagel storage devices.
5. Turn Old Picture Frames Into Serving Trays
A serving tray that is also a old picture frame is a neat idea and easy to put to use.
6. Reuse Ketchup Bottles as Pancake Squirters
If you want to make pancakes in all sizes and have them be consistent in size then you need something like old ketchup bottles. You have to admit it is a great idea!
7. Paperclips to Organize Your Cables
We all have cables around that always get in the way and most of us also have paperclips. Combining them together is a great idea to organize your cables.
8. Turn Old Wrenches Into Wall Hooks
There never seems to be enough wall hooks because there is so much stuff to hang and if you have old wrenches around you don’t use then you can have yourself cool looking wall hooks.
9. Repurpose a Worn Out Suitcase Into a Medicine Cabinet
A medicine cabinet made out of an old suitcase? That is another great idea and a fantastic way to repurpose your old suitcase.
10. Use Old Computer Tower as a Mail Box
If you want a unique mail box that really stands out then you can make one out of your old computer tower!
11. Turn Door Frame Into a Coffee Table
If you want a coffee table in your house then don’t buy a brand new one from a store but make your own coffee table out of an old door frame. It is much cooler.
12. Using Post-It Notes as a Collector when Drilling
There are lots of cool little tricks that make everyday tasks a lot easier and this is one of those. Using post-it notes to collect all the dust that comes from drilling is a genius idea.